Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Philadelphia Fashion Week


Ok so I was invited to do makeup for Philly Fashion week by celebrity MUA, mentor and friend, Dan Bayu. In the show, we worked exclusively for designer Christopher J. Brown, who does Closet for Christobal. 

In a few short words, I would describe his line and fun, flavorful, and flamboyant. Definitely not for the fashionably shy! lol 

The makeup look was inspired by a Dior runway look, and was directed by Mr. Bayu himself. It was a blast, and all the models were just a fun and friendly as the clothing! lol 

Closet for Christobal was the only one at the couture show with his own makeup/hair team and models. I was truly honored to be a part of that team. 

Below are two unfiltered pics I took with my camera phone of my work. I also added some pics of the models on the run wearing Closet for Christobal. The hair was done by Mack Stylist LLC (http://www.mackstylist.com/index2.php). The very last picture is the creative mind  himself walking down the runway for the finale , and you can see Mr. Dan Bayu peaking his head from behind the finale model lol.  Unfortunately I had to leave shortly after the models' makeup was completed, but I heard the show was phenomenal, and I had a great time working with everyone. 


Closet by Christobal on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ClosetByChristobal














No comments:

Post a Comment