Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

SHAPE UPS!(the "pretty booty" sneakers!lol)



This post was inspired my the infamous Shape ups by Sketchers. They are said to mysteriously shape and tone your butt, legs, and improve posture, just by wearing them. Mmmmm, I don't know but I am quite curious. I tried them on at Macy's and they felt like moon shoes. Like I was walking on a cushiony platform or something-it was weird lol. My sister actually got a pair recently and I told her send me a video and some snap shots so I can post them on my blog and you all can give me your feed back. Have you tried them or know anyone who has tried them? Did they get results or what?! The ones I tried one where not that "visually appealing", in my opinion, but my sister got hers from a Finishline in NC and they are actually kinda cute... Very wearable... My presumption is that they work with the same premise as the high heeled shoe. If you where heals all the time, it visibly tones your calves and heiny because its like you are constantly flexing; like you are on your tippy toes. If you stand like that, it forces you to stand up right and erect. So I would say that they are like high heels, minus the corns, bunions, and back pain LOL.


2 comments: