Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Simple Double Strand Twist Style!

I got this idea for a style from a youtube channel SimplyYounique. Really like the styles on her channel so I featured this one video where she did like 5 quick styles for dbl strand twists on my daily online newspaper . I shared it with my newspaper readers, and now I am sharing my take on the style here with you! It literally took like 5min (after the dbl strand twists are already in) which derserves ALL the brownie points! Anyhow,

Let's get started!

  • First you wanna double, or two strand twist your entire head.

  • Once that is done and either dry, or almost dry, you section off, and clip some twists in the front, we will come back to that part. You will be creating that "bump" or pompador look at the end.
  • Then take the twists on the sides of the head and twist them going back. Pin them in place. Do this with both sides.

  • Then grab the back like you are about to put in a ponytail and twist it upwards. Similar to a french roll kinda..lol  Pin it in place leaving no loose twists out.

Now you are ready for the Front!
  • Take the clip out and unravel the twists in the front like a bang. Take the loose hair and pin it back to create a pompador or poof..whatever you wanna call it lol. Make sure no loose hairs are sticking out.

Optional Step: You can add flowers or hair jewels to give it some personality, or you can make a statement as is! Which is what I did.

YOU ARE DONE AND READY TO ROCK YOUR NATURAL STYLE!!
so whadduya think?!! simple right??

No comments:

Post a Comment