Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why I Use/Love Motives Cosmetics!


Motives Cosmetics......Where do I start?! The line is Fabulous! Show-stopping creme and pressed eyeshadows, bold gel liners, vibrant paint pots and lustrifying lipsticks. With these products, quality definitely out weighs price! I have been a makeup artist for years and have yet to find a cosmetics line who's quality out weigh their price--until NOW! I know I'm sounding all overly excited, lol, but I'm telling the truth!
The line is a huge hit with big name celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, Gabrielle Union, Eva Longoria-Parker, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian and more! T.V Personality and actress, LaLa Anthony is now coming out with her own Line of cosmetics with the help of Motives, that will be geared toward women of color! So that makes Scott Barnes (J-lo's MUA) Kimora Lee Simmons, and now LaLa! These exclusive lines are not available in stores, only online or through a promoter of Motives Cosmetics (me! me!:).
The line has also been the featured cosmetics line of CHOICE on Bravos TV's Project Runway and the Fashion Show.
The best part, ladies is this, the line is totally accessible to us! No more celebs keeping all the goodies to themselves. What really impresses me about the line is that it is totally customizable. You can take an empty eyeshadow, blush, or powder palette, or any combo of the three,  and fill it with the colors YOU want. And the foundation and mineral powders are custom blended to your EXACT skin tone, texture and complexion, which means offering better quality service to my customers, and for you, no more 

buying foundation from the drug or department store only to get it home to find it's too light, too dark, too red, or ashy! lol A Motives Color Consultant (someone trained to supply these products to you) will come out to you and allow you to try before you buy, allow you to see how you look in various makeup looks you may never have tried otherwise, and of course blend up a special foundation just for you. Tinted Moisterizers  Bronzers included! And that is why I love it! It's pampering your clients to the 100th degree!

No comments:

Post a Comment