Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Page from My Journal

So how many of you journal?  I find it a good way to get the deeper expressions of your soul out in a way you may find it difficult to formulate through verbal communications. IDK about you, but late at night and early in the morning is when my journaling has the most depth. I feel I tap into something within my self that gives me guidance and wisdom. I call it my secret chamber. lol Its a beautiful place I feel the most safe, the most myself--I feel at home when writing from this place. Well in any case, below is a small snippet from one of these free flowing nightly journaling sessions. I hope it helps or "speaks" to you in some way... Please feel free to share any of your "free flowing" journal experiences. 




"Live to grow. Live to help others grow. Life can be found in total surrender to the wisdom and truth of the Mighty who created you. There's beauty in the blossom of a spirit. Live to see that happen in and around you. The beauty of life can be found in the blossom of the spirit. That is what the situations on this Earth exist to bring forth...a blossoming of the spirit...which leads to elevation in the quality of the soul. Live for greater things in this life than things that pass away. Money...Prestige...Cars....Jewels....Appearances...Clothes...
No one will remember, and frankly no one will care. Grow yourself. Leave those "childish" things behind. Live to grow, and leave a legacy. Those are things that never pass away." 


No comments:

Post a Comment