Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trying on Red Lipstick

Ok, so the Holidays are here and a popular color is red,  so I wanted to try it on my lips b/c I never do lol. I believe trying something new AT LEAST once every month or so keeps you young and spontaneous. Even if you switch your mascara, or you brand of household cleaner...change is good, and always essential to growth!
Anyhow, I went to the MAC store just to try a red and the artist gave me the lip liner in brick, the Viva Glam 1 lipstick and, the Tinted lip glass in Russian red. That is the first pic. Very bright, vibrant and playful!
 The second pic I used wet and wild matte lipstick #910 and I put the MAC tinted gloss on top. A more toned down version of the latter lol. The next day I ended up just wearing the tinted lip gloss (pic coming soon), just to see how I liked that. But now I am back to my pink tones..sometimes i switch it up to a bronzey tone lol But all in all, I think I like the liner and gloss combo of this escapade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment