Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vikrant Tunious Mini Photoshoot

So I am revamping my site and logo. Mostly everything fresh, new and updated! Just wanted to give you all a little insight into this photoshoot I did with Vikrant Photography in preparation for my new site. I will even share a little peek of one of the photos I will use. So if you follow my blog, you guys get to see it before my revamped website is even launched!!
I must say, it was a lot weird being on the other side of the lens, but Vikrant and his partner/wife Puja made me feel really comfortable. My makeup was done by Mariluz West. Yes i could have done my own makeup but I have always been a strong advocate for artists to support artists. And I must say it was a pleasure to work with the whole team. The shoot was not even 15min. long, and even though i got a lot of "warm up" shots, lol, Vikrant's artistic eye was able to capture and give me exactly what I needed for my website, even a few extra.  Enjoy!
www.vikrantphotography.com
www.Mariluzwest.com
So what do you think? Do I pass or fail as a model?? lol lol
I added the little sun thing lol
One I plan to use for my new website...the other one you will see soon enough! ;)
This is one i actually took myself with my cell lol..big-up to Mariluz's work!


No comments:

Post a Comment