Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

SIMPLE "GALACTIC" NAILS !

STARRY NIGHT/GALACTIC  NAILS
Hey yall, here is a simple nail "style" I am rocking today, just wanted to share with you! I change my nail colors and styles often so i try and post some to give you some ideas of your own.
What I did was started with a clear nail base, if you color you nails as often as I do, depending on which brands you use, without a base coat your nails may turn yellow. So to avoid that, I just start with a base coat. Any clear nail polish will do.









Here are the steps:

1. Clear base coat
2. Polish nails with a Silver nail color (one or two coats)
3. Apply glitter top coat (one or two coats)
4. Apply clear, high shine topcoat
DONE!



BRANDS USED:
1. L.A. Colors clear nail strengthener/hardener
2. L.A. Colors "Color Craze" line #BCC 558
3. NYC Long Wear nail enamel in Starry Silver Gitter #105
4. Sally Hansen's "No Chip" Acrylic toap coat

No comments:

Post a Comment